After a tight race, the final vote counts are in for the 2016 Independent Small Business of the Year Award! We want to thank everyone who participated in this year’s contest. Independent We Stand has enjoyed learning more about each of our Top 25 Quarter-Finalists! The deadline to vote has now passed, revealing the Top 10 businesses of the 2016 Indie Awards!
These locally-owned businesses represent the best in the country, and were recognized by their fans and supporters. The Top 10 Semi-Finalists, in alphabetical order, are:
- Artsy Fartsy, an art gallery in Carson City, Nev.
- Bonlife Coffee, a coffee roaster in Cleveland, Ten.
- Children’s World, a uniform supply company in Sarasota, Fla.
- From My Shelf Books & Gifts, a new and used bookshop in Wellsboro, PA.
- Fuzzy Goat, a yarn shop in Thomasville, GA.
- Hipp Modern Builder’s Supply, a hardware store in Mountain View, Ark.
- Life’s Memories & More, a scrapbook store in Palmer, Mass.
- Miss Ellie’s Delights, LLC, a bakery in Norfolk, VA.
- Surviving Sisters’ Boutique, a clothing boutique in Hyde Park, NY.
- The Bookshelf, a bookshop in Thomasville, GA.
One will be recognized as the 2016 Independent Small Business of the Year! Click here to read about our Top 10 Semi-Finalists and stay connected with Independent We Stand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This year’s winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 14th!